Friday, March 3, 2017

TOP 8 LOCAL WITH EIDOLON KAIJU SHADDOLL

DECK LIST

Main Deck (42)

# Monsters (24)
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3x Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju
2x Shaddoll Beast
1x Photon Trasher
1x Shaddoll Dragon
2x Shaddoll Squamata
1x Armageddon Knight
3x Aleister the Eidolon Summoner
2x Shaddoll Hedgehog
2x Shaddoll Falco
3x Maxx "C"
3x Effect Veiler

# Spell (20)
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1x Reinforcement of the Army
3x Shaddoll Fusion
3x Terraforming
2x Eidolon Summoning Magic
1x Foolish Burial
1x El Shaddoll Fusion
2x Twin Twister
1x Super Polymerization
3x Magic Reckless Circle


Extra Deck (15)

# Fusion (12)
1x Elysion the Eidolon Beast
2x El Shaddoll Shekhinaga
2x Merkabah the Eidolon Beast
2x Magallanica the Eidolon Beast
2x El Shaddoll Winda
2x Calligula the Eidolon Beast

# Xyz (3)
1x Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight

I will not be posting side deck as I didn't prepare my side deck well in this event. I will not go in details for each of my match because I don't actually remember all the details during the match, but I will try my best to recall them.

1st Round : Me Vs Pure Zoodiac Beast (oo-)
Game 1: I went second because I lost the dice battle and draw double Maxx "C" during the first turn. Maxx "C" stun him for a turn then I activated Shaddoll Fusion during my turn and lock him out using Winda and Merkabah.

Game 2: His Anti-Spell Fragrance did stun me for a while. However, he overextended when I dropped Maxx "C" on him, giving me 3 draws. I managed to Exciton him next turn and controlled the game from there.

2nd Round : Me Vs Pure Zoodiac Beast (oxo)
Game 1: I went second and drew double Shaddoll Fusion. He solemn-ed the first one but I managed to activate the second Shaddoll Fusion. He then tried to pop my Aleister because he thought that Summoning Magic can only banish Aleister on the field. When I summon Merkabah plus Winda he just scooped.

Game 2: I forgot what happened but I lost.

Game 3: It was pretty back and forth game, he ran out of Drancia late game and I dropped BLS on him and won.

3rd Round: Me Vs Lightsworn (oo-)
Game 1: I use Maxx "C" to stun him on his first turn, and summon double Merkabah next turn. He scooped.

Game 2: He tried to summon Lightning on my double Merkabah field. I then used veiler on Lightning and he decided to hold his attack and end his turn. I Kaiju-ed the Lightning away and OTK him.

4th Round: Me vs True King Zoodiac (xx-)
Game 1: No out to Master Peace. I quicky scooped.

Game 2: Same as game 1, but I managed to survive longer, still doesn't make any difference.

5th Round: Me vs Pure Zoodiac (oxx)
Game 1: It was very tense game and we were running out of resource at the end. I manage to super poly-ed his 4400 ATK Bullhorn into Elysion and won.

Game 2: He summoned Drancia plus Emeral, then set 3. I activate Harpie's immediately during my turn and he responded with Imperial Order. With a lot of dead spells in my hand, I scooped right away.

Game 3: He used Dimensional Barrier 3 times this game, there is nothing I can do.


CLOSING THOUGHTS

I think the right time to drop Maxx "C" against Zoodiac is when they drop their first Xyz. Then, they will have to stop there or give me a draw by summoning Drancia. Whatever case it is, my Shaddoll Fusion gains the option to fuse from my deck. Effect Veiler is not really that great in this format. But it can be useful to Veiler their Daigusto Emeral to stop the recycling. But the opponent can just chain Drancia to pop their own emeral anyway. I am still considering to replace 3 copies of Effect Veiler with Psy-Framegear Gamma. I can't really afford to buy Ghost Ogre since it is about RM 60 per piece. I once consider to take out my Exciton Knight for Castel or Emeral, but I made my decision to stick with it after this local. Exciton allows unexpected comeback and most people don't even expect it anyway because they are trying too hard to stop the fusion summon. Since the Link format is coming, If I were to call some MVPs in my deck, I will have to say:

1) Super Polymerization
2) Shaddoll Fusion + El Shaddoll Winda
3) Merkabah the Eidolon Beast

I will probably stop huge card investment for a while since Link format is coming. Let's wait out and see. If I have some free time I will update this blog again. GoodBye










No comments:

Post a Comment