Friday, May 7, 2010

A DUEL

GOAY CHAN HONG( RECUE GLADIATOR BEAST ) VS GOAY CHAN CHIGHT ( QUICKDRAW PLANT )

GAME 1

TURN 1: I won the dice roll so I started 1st. I openned hand with BOOK OF MOON, WAR CHARIOT, BESTIARI, PROOVING GROUND, TEST TIGER and DUST TORNADO. I summoned BESTIARI, set WAR CHARIOT and ended.

TURN 2: He discard DANDYLION to special summoned QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON in defense position. I responded with WAR CHARIOT to stop DANDYLION's effect. He then summoned LONEFIRE BLOSSOME, tributed LONEFIRE BLOSSOME to special summon another one, then special summoned TYTANNIAL, attacked over Bestiari. I was left with 6700 LP. He set a card on S/T zone and ended.

TURN 3: I drew HEAVY STORM and activated it, destroyed his set DIMENSION PRISON. I activated BOOK OF MOON to flip TYTANNIAL down, then activated PROOVING GROUND to search for SECUTOR. I special summoned TEST TIGER, tag in SECUTOR to tag out DARIUS, then activated DARIUS's effect to special summon BESTIARI from graveyard, contacted into GYZARUS to destroy his TYTANNIAL, direct attacked, dropped him down to 5600 HP, tag out EQUESTE and LAQUARI. I activated EQUESTE's effect to add WAR CHARIOT to my hand, set it and ended.

TURN 4: He activated MST to destroy my set WAR CHARIOT. He normal summoned DEBRIS DRAGON to special summon DANDYLION from graveyard. He synchro summoned BLACKROSE DRAGON to blow my field, he get 2 puff tokens, he set a card on S/T zone and ended.

TURN 5: I drew MURMILLO, summoned it and attacked over token, tagged out BESTIARI to destroy his set CALL OF THE HAUNTED. He chained it to special summon TYTANNIAL, tribute puff token to negate and destroy my BESTIARI. I set DUST TORNADO and ended.

TURN 5: He activated POT OF AVARICE to send BLACKROSE DRAGON, QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON, 2 LONEFIRE BLOSSOME and DEBRIS DRAGON to draw 2 cards. His TYTANNIAL launched direct attack and dropped me to 3900 LP, set a card on S/T zone and ended. I activated my set Dust Tornado to destroy his newly set SOLEMN JUDGEMENT.

TURN 6: I drew rescue cat, summoned it and tributed it to special summon TEST TIGER and SAMNITE from his deck. Tribute TEST TIGER to tag in SAMNITE and tag out MURMILLO. He tributed TYTANNIAL to nagate and destroy MURMILLO. I ended.

TURN 7: He set a monster and ended.

TURN 8: I drew WABOKU, set it and ended. RKYOPP

TURN 9: He flipped up his set monster, it was RKYO. RYKO destroyed my set WABOKU, sent POT of AVARIANCE, BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE and LADD into graveyard, and I chained it. He set a card on S/T zone and ended.

TURN 10: I drew LAQUARI, summoned it and attacked. he responded with his BOOK OF MOON to flip his RYKO down thus destroy my LAQUARI.

TURN 11: He discarded DANDYLION to special summon QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON, synchro summoned TURBO WARRIOR with his QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON and a puff token, attacked and drop my LP down to 1400.

TURN 12: I drew WAR CHARIOT and scooped.


GAME 2

TURN 1: He went 1st. He set a monster and ended.

TURN 2: I drew a MST and add it to my hand openned with RESCUE CAT, HOPLOMUS, MY BODY AS SHIELD, BOOK OF MOON, SMASHING GROUND. I summoned RESCUE CAT, tributed it and special summoned 2 SAMNITE, attacked over his faced-down RYKO. His RKYO destroyed another SAMNITE and sent SANGAN, DANDYLION, HEAVY STORM to graveyard, he get 2 puff tokens. I tagged out LAQUARI, set BOOK OF MOON and MY BODY AS SHIELD and ended.

TURN 3: He summned Debris dragon and I responded with BOOK OF MOON to flip it down. He set a card on S/T zone and ended.

TURN 4: I drew SECUTOR. I activated MST to destroy his set MIRROR FORCE, then summoned my SECUTOR. I attacked with LAQUARI and SECUTOR, destroyed his DEBRIS DRAGON and a puff token. Tagged in LAQUARI and tagged out Bestiari, contacted for GYZARUS, destroyed another puff token. I ended.

TURN 5: He discard NIGHT ASSASINATE to special summoned QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON, NIGHT ASSASINAE's effect allow him to get back his RYKO, then tributed his QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON to summon CAIUS, removed from play my GYZARUS, inflicted 1000 damage and direct attack for 2400 damage, dropped my LP to 4600.

TURN 6: I drew CALL OF THE HAUNTED. I activated SMASHING GROUND, destroyed CAIUS, summoned HOPLOMUS, direct attacked to drop him to 7200 LP. He drop GORZ, I tagged out Murmillo in attack position to destroy GORZ. I set CALL OF THE HAUNTED and ended.

TURN 7: He played POT OF AVARICE, send CAIUS, QUICKDRAW, DANDYLION, NIGHT ASSASINATE and DEBRIS DRAGON to draw 2 cards. He set a monster and turn his GORZ token to defense position and ended.

TURN 8: I drew SOLEMN JUDGEMENT. I activated CALL OF THE HAUNTED to special summon RESCUE CAT, tributed RESCUE CAT to special summon SAMNITE and TEST TIGER. I tribute TEST TIGER to tag in SAMNITE and tag out SECUTOR. I attacked over GORZ token with SECUTOR, special summoned BESTIARI and LAQUARI, contacted BESTIARI and SECUTOR for GYZARUS, destroyed his set RYKO. I set SOLEMN JUDGEMENT and ended.

TURN 9: He discard DANDYLION to special summoned QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON, synchro summoned Blackrose Dragon with QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON and 2 puff tokens. I respond with MY BODY AS SHIELD to negate and destroy BLACKROSE DRAGON, dropped myself to 3100 LP. He set a card on S/T zone and ended.

TURN 10: I drew waboku. I direct attacked with LAQUARI and GYZARUS, dropped him to 2700 LP. I tagged in LAQUARI to tag out BESTIARI, he responded with BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE, removed from play my BESTIARI, then I tagged in GYZARUS to tag out LAQUARI and DARIUS, I activated DARIUS's effect to special summon SAMNITE from graveyard, contacted 3 of my monster into HERAKLINOS. I ended.

TURN 11: He scooped.


GAME 3:

TURN 1: I went 1st. I openned hand with LAQUARI, WAR CHARIOT, DARIUS, DUST TORNADO, PROOVING GROUND and MIRROR FORCE. I summoned LAQUARI, set WAR CHARIOT and ended.

TURN 2: He set a monster and set 3 cards to S/T zone. He ended.

TURN 3: I drew HEAVY STORM. I attacked his face-down MORPHING JAR with my LAQUARI, I chained my WAR CHARIOT to his MORPHING JAR. Tag out BESTIARI to destroy one of his backrow, it was BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE, he chained it and my BESTIARI was removed from play. I summoned DARIUS, set DUST TORNADO and ended.

TURN 4: He set a monster and ended. I activate my DUST TORNADO, destroyed his set STARLIGHT ROAD. If I activate heavy storm in turn 3, then I'll have to face STARDUST DRAGON.

TURN 5: I drew MY BODY AS SHIELD. I activated HEAVY STORM to destroy his set DIMENSION PRISON. I attacked over his set HAMSTER with my LAQUARI, he get to special summon his RYKO in face-down position. I tagged in LAQUARI to tag out EQUESTE, get back my WAR CHARIOT, set it and ended.

TURN 6: He flipped up his RYKO to destroy my EQUESTE, I chained my WAR CHARIOT to negate and destroy his RYKO. He then activated FOOLISH BURIAL to send his DANDYLION to graveyard and get 2 puff tokens. He then summoned DEBRIS DRAGON to special summon DANDYLION from graveyard. He synchro summoned STARDUST DRAGON with his DEBRIS DRAGON, DANDYLION and one of his puff tokens. His STARDUST DRAGON attacked over my EQUESTE, dropped me to 7100 LP. He ended with his field of 3 puff tokens and STARDUST DRAGON.

TURN 7: I drew GIANT TURNADE. I activated PROOVING GROUND to search for LAQUARI, summoned it and attacked over a puff token, tagged out MURMILLO to destroy STARDUST DRAGON. He activated STARDUST DRAGON's effect and I chained MY BODY AS SHILED to STARDUST DRAGON's effect. STARDUST was destroyed and I was left with 5600 LP. I set MIRROR FORCE and ended.

TURN 8: He set a monster and a card to S/T zone and ended.

TURN 9: I drew SECUTOR. I activated GIANT TURNADE to spin back his set card and my own MIRROR FORCE. My MURMILLO attacked over his puff token, tagged out EQUESTE to get back WAR CHARIOT, set it and ended.

TURN 10: He activated POT OF AVARICE, send RYKO, MORHING JAR, DEBRIS DRAGON, STARDUST DRAGON and HAMSTER back to his deck to draw 2 cards. He fliped up his RYKO to destroy my EQUESTE, I chained my WAR CHARIOT to his RYKO to destroy his RYKO. He tribted a puff tokens to summoned CAIUS, removed from play my EQUESTE. He direct attacked with CAIUS, I blocked his attack with MIRROR FORCE. He set a card on S/T zone and ended.

TURN 11: I drew WABOKU. I set SECUTOR and WABOKU. He activated DUST TORNADO to destroy my WABOKU. I ended.

TURN 12: He summoned LONEFIRE BLOSSOME, tributed it to special summoned another LONEFIRE BLOSSOME followed by TYTANNIAL, attacked over my SECUTOR. He set a card on S/T zone.

TURN 13: I drew SOLEMN JUDGEMENT, I set it and ended.

TURN 14: He dirrect attacked with TYTANNIAL, dropped me to 2800 LP and ended.

TURN 15: I drew TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE and scooped.


WINNER: GOAY CHAN CHIGHT oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment