Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'M HERE, RIGHT NOW











I remembered the time when I was only 170cm tall, with 3cm hair(I mean the logest one), that time I was crazy about Maple Story(an online game). Maple Story I think only got 4 types of jobs(I mean long time ago). I also watched my favourite movie of all times - TRANSFORMER. Later on, I was bored about Maple Story and picked up Dota(I think that time was 6.40 map). Maybe since that time I crazy about N-Tech, always go to N-Tech with my friends and "brothers". Feel bored about Dota, go for Yugi-oh. However, I din't have enough money that time to buy cards. Time passed quicky, I was going to sit for SPM paper soon. But, I din't work hard at all, played all the days. Finally, beat the "SPM Boss" , proceeded to the next level. Krico, yeah. 1st working experience. But it was like black-hearted company, gave me soo little salary and kept calling me to work overtime. Now, I'm studying in Form 6, 178cm tall, 6cm hair, no longer playing Dota, no longer playing Maple Story, however still playing yugioh, and I had watched Transformer 2(going to watch 3 next year). I do not dare to say that I'm still the same as before, but I do sincere... My story is boring, I do know. But I'll try my best to make it more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment