Friday, March 19, 2010

FAILURE( ROAD ACCIDENT ON GATHERING DAY)

Again, Lizhe "aeroplaned" us. Lizhe not only didn't bring his deck come but didn't bring himself to come. He said that he wanna write his essay, so nothing could be done. Tze zhang and me still decided to go Alvin's house as we already long time no meet. If not mistaken, I left my house at 11.00am then reached at 11.20am( just agak agak). Tze Zhang said that he leave Khai Yuen at N-Tech then only he came to Alvin's house. I played yugioh with Tze Zhang( just around 7 games). After 40 minutes, Khai Yuen suddenly phoned Tze Zhang and asked Tze Zhang to fetch him. According to Tze Zhang, Khai Yuen said his mother is going to kill him if he still didn't go back. Hence, Tze Zhang rushed to fetch him( not even finished our last game). I thought it would be quite a while, so I drove to krico to chat with Ah chiong( it's really unlucky that Ah Chiong still didn't come to work yet). Hence, I drove my car back to Alvin's house. Again, Alvin was not at home. I quickly phoned him to ask where did he go. He said he and Tze Zhang went to grassland nearby, Tze Zhang's motorcycle crashed someone's car. Without hesitating, I went to the grassland to see what had happened there. After understanding the situation there, I got to know that Tze Zhang crashed an Indian women's car when he tried to make a turn. Both of them couldn't apply their break in time. She asked Tze Zhang to pay her RM150 as compensate.(I don't know the detail because I came late). But, she was still not satisfied yet and asked for more. Alvin's father tried to argue with her and finally she agreed with the value. That was fortunate that Tze Zhang was not injured. We as his friend also felt relieved for that( his leg wounded, but not serious). The rest just feel lazy to write. But 1 thing is comfirmed - We all are staying at home now XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment