Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DUEL RECORD - HERALD VS GB

Me : Won the dice roll and went 1st, opened with CHARIOT, BESTIARI, MST, BOTTOMLESS, TEST TIGER and PROVING GROUND. Summon BESTIARI, set CHARIOT and BOTTOMLESS and ended.

Opponent : He activated ADVANCED RITUAL ART, sent 2 HAPPY LOVER and 2 MOKEY MOKEY to his grave, summoned HERALD. I activated BOTTOMLESS and he used HERALD's effect to negate my BOTTOMLESS, but I chained my CHARIOT and destroyed his HERALD. He activated DARK FACTORY to get back 2 HAPPY LOVER. Then, he summoned KRISTYA, get back HERALD from his grave, attack over BESTIARI and ended. My LP: 6700

ME : Drew BOOK OF MOON, activated it to flip KRISTYA down. I Activated PROVING GROUND, search for DARIUS, used TEST TIGER to tag out himself and revive BESTIARI, contact fusion for GYZARUS, destroyed KRISTYA and direct attacked, dropped him to 5600 LP, tag out EQUASTE get back chariot and LAQUARI. Ended.

Opponent : He summoned MANJU, get DAWN OF THE HERALD, then he actiavted DAWN OF THE HERALD and offered his MANJU and HAPPY LOVER as tribute to summon HERALD, then removed from play DAWN OF THE HERALD to get back MANJU. Then he drop KRISTIA w/o activated its effect, HERALD and KRISTIA attacked, destroy both of my GB and dropped me to 5800 LP.

ME : Drew PROVING GROUND, Ended.

OPPONENT : He dropped another KRISTIA, it's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment